Just a quick topic for any ideas that anyone might have for EM
Or anything that could be changed

Last edited by bobton on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

bobton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ideas for site

Post  bobton on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:40 pm

Make a plane worth points like you have the 2 body guards that protect you have a plane that costs like 30 points or something and that when you fly it only takes like 10 mins to fly again instead of the 30 with the best plane there is?

Also make it so you are unable to set the Boss of the family the RHM, LHM, Successor

Ajax search when searching for someone to invite to family -

On the little popup that is on online players that says wealth, Rank and OC - make it so it says Family not just the family name

bobton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zenanthor on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:40 am

Should all be doable at some point.

What I can say for sure is that I will use AJAX more in the future, as I am learning JavaScript. The game can deffently be more user friendly.

zenanthor
Admin

View user profile http://elite.do-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bobton on Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Yes i guessed not right away as you and blood are still correcting everything and fixing things but just nice to have ideas (incase you run out of them Very Happy

bobton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bobton on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:18 pm

Got a very good idea --- Mobile version that you can view on most mobiles that have internet access -- one with no pictures and nothing other than main pages like what play.php looked like but maybe different and there account has to be activated with it so it checks that if you log on via a phone you have to pay like donation points or something to play on mobile ????????????
Or if you do not think players should be able to do it just staff being able to log in via a phone because personally i would be able to go on alot more because i get free intenret on my phone and i wouldnt have to boot my laptop or PC up?

Its just a thought?

bobton

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down